Safety – Education – Adventure
- 12 ziplines of various lengths soaring over Seven Wells waterfall, through towering trees in the rainforest canopy.
- Dramatic views of the famous Langkawi SkyCab and the Andaman Sea.
- 3 bridges suspended between trees made in the traditional Malay style.
- Double Jeopardy – a double zipline where two can fly together.
- A thrilling abseil descent from the final platform.
- Nature trails coming onto the course and leading out with education about the wildlife, flowers and fauna.
- Safety is our #1 priority and each group of a maximum of nine is escorted by two Safety Sky Ranger/Guides at all times.
- Open 7 days a week from sunrise until sunset – 365 days a year.
What Makes a Real Eco-Adventure?
Langkawi offers one of the most complete opportunities to experience a deep immersion eco-adventure in S.E. Asia. The challenge has been providing a simple way for visitor’s to understand the best options available to be confident of a safe, world-class experience both in the rainforest and on the water.
There are dozens of mangrove tours that expose visitor’s to this island wonder. There are several nature walks. There are excursions on the water and almost everyone does the SkyCab… READ MORE >>
Gudrun and I went on a great adventure recently. We tackled the Umgawa zipline consisting of twelve ziplines, three bridges and a controlled free fall through the fabulous rainforest at the Matchinchang Geopark very near the Seven Wells waterfall. A wonderful experience with excellent, well-trained guides and first class equipment and safety. We loved it!
Guest Services works with over 1500 Luxury hotels & Resorts around the world. I have visited many, many tours and activities but Umgawa stands apart as one of the finest adventures, soaring through the treetops while learning about our rainforest in a fun and educational way. Highly Recommended!
I was slightly apprehensive at first due to a bit of vertigo, however after the third short ride, I was put totally at ease by the two incredibly well trained rangers who took the amazing experience up one level. Our family were so impressed on the world class safety standards taken, whilst taking into account the respect they had for the jungle life. Every detail was well thought out, that resulted in a brilliant customer experience that no one should miss when travelling to Langkawi!
I have had the opportunity to take Umgawa’s Zipline Eco-Canopy Adventure Tour several times and found it to be one of the most exciting attractions on Langkawi island. I often say that we have to learn how to protect and preserve rather than destroy and damage the environment in the hope that our children and grandchildren will inherit a world that is worth living in and Umgawa has done an exemplary job of doing that in Matchinchang Geopark rainforest.
As a safety engineer in the oil and gas industry for a few decades, I was impressed by the safety and integrity of the facility and the care and attention provided by the staff. Very well supervised